I’ve got a cold. This blows. I’m just glad I have another day off tomorrow. Gotta get some rest. Also, I’m just really glad it hit now and didn’t come while I’m at home in a couple of weeks.
Not that they even need to be in the same sentence, but yeah.
i want lady gaga to eat all the poop in the world and not like it one bit
- i find it pretty fucking inconsiderate that my grandchildren haven’t used time travel to visit me.
- and frankly, i’m a bit offended.
- AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU GRANDCHILDREN?
- WELL FUCK YOU
- MAYBE I WON’T EVEN HAVE KIDS AND YOU WON’T EXIST
- HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT
I worked all day, so I wore that shirt with some jeans and my black Chucks. Yyyyyup.
My sleep pattern is so fucked. I can’t get to sleep on the first try anymore. It’s extremely irritating. Dammit.
Easy. Easy easy easy easy easy.
“Una Furtiva Lagrima” from L’elisir d’amore, by Donizetti, sung by Rolando Villazon.
I saw a production of this a La Scala while I was in Milan last fall. The tenor, who was understudying for Villazon himself, brought me to tears. It was amazing.
I just love this aria. The emotion and the depth and the passion are astounding. It doesn’t get much better than this.